what is energy audit?
energy audit is the process for assessingwhether energy use is scientifically reasonable, whether energy use iscorresponding with national energy plan and industrial policies. compilingrelevant files must seriously follow the energy regulations and standards.
why energy audit is necessary?
for the purpose of strengthening investmenton energy saving, promoting reasonable energy use, preventing energy waste fromthe beginning and increasing the efficiency of energy use, the governmentissued the ‘interim measures for energy audit and verification’ and regulated thatfixed assets investment projects must be classified for supervision.
note: when compiling energy audit report or energy audittable, the construction organization needs to authorize capable agent tocompile. when recording energy use, the construction organization may solelycomplete the record document and submit it for filing.
1. build energy audit team;
2. collect information and launchenergy audit;
3. compile relevant files;
4. revise files according toadvices
1. certified energy audit filesfor fixed assets investment projects;
2. passing the verification ofenergy audit;
3. finalized filing for auditreport
1. technical support provided bysenior specialists from various field;
2. further services such aslow-carbon management, proposals of carbon reduction and carbon tradingservice;
3. ability on carbon assetsexploitation and development.
|all 线上买球平台 copyright © guangzhou green stone carbon asset management co., ltd. all rights reserved for the record, 2012-2012 粤icp：12088503||lowcarbonchina | webwap|